creative crustacean

Long ago, we had a fish tank. At one point we bought an interesting little crustacean which may or may not have been a "blue lobster" and which turned out to be a real escape artist. We would awake in the morning and have to go looking around the living room for it. Creepy.

I was reminded of this story when recently a project I was working on went missing... ironically it was a blue t-shirt with a lobster on it. I found it eventually, behind a chest in the sewing room, and finally got around to finishing it off.





If it looks strangely familiar, that may because I made something similar awhile back which was posted here.  I might need to admit here that I have a slight obsession with Alabama Chanin designs and that my next project is a purple dress inspired by her as well. Do-over indeed.

Comments

  1. Older Sister of Your Man16 January 2014 at 18:35

    Awesome! Back to DoOvers!! I love these and can't wait to see the purple dress. Just so you know, purple is my favourite color..... While I have your attention - books. I read a bunch of Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache books over Christmas and they were excellent. Maybe put them on your "Nightstand" at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment