how does your garden shed grow?

Have you ever played the "Fortunately / Unfortunately" game? One person says something good, then the next person counters with something negative. It goes something like this: 

"Fortunately, the garden shed is complete and I figured out to post a slideshow on the blog about it..." 

"Unfortunately, the picture quality is horrendously bad and I can't figure out how to improve it."

View the slideshow here, or on YouTube

And now you know what the window (scroll down that page) was for!

I have to point out that in addition to doing the lion's share of the work, My Guy came up with the window idea and the paint colour! Isn't he clever?

Comments

  1. Older sister of your man6 August 2012 at 21:59

    That is just TOO CUTE!! I love it! It is nice enough to be a guest cottage, don't you think? Yes, my Little Bro is very clever, but I think there is a serious creative genius in you DoOver as well!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment