hibernation

Just in case it seemed I'd gone into hibernation this winter, here's a look at current happenings in the sewing room. Currently, the purple dress I mentioned in a previous post, in progress...


And, next on deck, is this!


A project inspired by a cabin photo (and a large spider) and the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild meeting I attended last week. If you're into such things, click on over to their flickr pool to see why they are so inspiring.

And don't forget, you can always check my instagram page (here or at the top right of my homepage) for more frequent snapshots of what I'm up to. 

Comments

  1. Older Sister of Your Man23 February 2014 at 18:27

    I certainly have missed you lately. Is that tiny hint of a purple dress a shoulder by any chance? It is lovely. I've always wanted a purple dress.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shoulder, yes. Sadly, it's not in your size...

      Delete
  2. Older Sister of Your Man25 February 2014 at 08:35

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment