done! and next...

I had an impromptu day off today (the best kind really) which gave me the luxury of finishing off this little project that's been on the "to finish" list since, well, this post way back when.

There were many things to work out and think through and in the end it's not exactly what I'd envisioned, but it's DONE!




Which of course means it's time start thinking about the next project which will likely be this one....


...because a dog's work is never done -- and I like it that way. 

Comments

  1. Older Sister of Your Man10 August 2015 at 16:53

    It is beautiful! Looking forward to the next one.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! me too. The great thing about a new project is that, until you make the first decision, the possibilities are endless! It's overwhelming and exciting at the same time!

      Delete

Post a Comment