I may regret this but....



Advent calendars! I love them! From lift-the-flap pictures to Playmobile figurines to chocolate treats to beer.... There's no end to the possible ways to count the days to The Big One! In years past, I've made calendars for kids away from home - tiny socks or little origami boxes filled with an odd assortment of treats -- but this year my advent calendar is for anyone and everyone who checks in here!

Yup, every day in December till the 24th there will be something to see, read, or try yourself right here on the blog!

Sign up for an email reminder or just set yourself a daily alarm ---I'll see you in December!

Comments

  1. Older Sister of Your Man24 November 2016 at 09:19

    AWESOME!!! I'm looking forward to a daily dose of the Dog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment