on the 18th day of December my blogger gave to me...

 awww nuts!

If like me, it's not "sugar plums" dancing in your head this time of year but something a bit more savoury, I bring you mixed nut concoctions -- I've only actually made the first three.

Masala snack mix (Canadian Living) -- makes your kitchen smell great! more spice and flavour than the average Canadian Living recipe

Union Square Cafe Bar Nuts (Smitten Kitchen) -- you can never go wrong with Smitten Kitchen

Smoky Spicy Nut, Sesame and Coconut Bacon Bar Nuts (Oh She Glows) -- I'm pretty sure that coconut bacon doesn't fool any REAL bacon-fanatics. But if you haven't actually had bacon in awhile, I think this is just reminiscent enough!

Olive Rosemary Cashew Nuts (Serious Eats) -- I want someone to try these first and tell me how easy it really is to dry the olives and rosemary in the microwave...

Comments

  1. Older Sister of Your Man18 December 2016 at 08:23

    They all look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment